What are payment options offered by ShopShaadi.com?
We support the following payment options at ShopShaadi:
- Cash On Delivery (available in select pin codes)
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
How do I pay for the service that I booked?
My booking the service, make sure you read all the deliverables and agree to the same before making any payments.
- Blocking amount for reserving the services is a must at the time of checkout.
- The service amount to be paid directly to the vendor or using any form of the available payment options, before starting the service.
- Scanning the QR code is important to mark the starting time of the service.
- Full payment needs to be made at the time of arrival of the professional to fulfil the service.
How does the COD (Cash on Delivery) payment option work?
ShopShaadi’s COD option allows you to pay order value at the time of delivery for all orders up to Rs. 10,000/-, for productions, however, blocking amount is mandatory for reserving the services. To pay for any order using Cash on Delivery (COD) mode of payment, please select the ‘Cash On Delivery’ option on the payment page. Cash on Delivery option is available only in select pin-codes.
Why can’t I see the COD option on my payment page?
If you do not see a COD option on your payment page, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your order value may be above Rs. 15,000/-
- Certain services may not support the Cash on Delivery option for your delivery address
- You may be using a prepaid coupon code which disables the COD option. You can remove the concerned coupon to be able to avail the COD option
- Your cart contains a product which is only available through online payment methods (To identify, kindly visit the product page to find if a product has the following disclaimer: “Cash on delivery is not available for this product, you must make an online payment.”)
I want to know about EMI (credit card) payment option?
EMI (Equated Monthly Instalments) is a convenient payment option that you can choose to pay for the order in easy instalments to the credit card issuing bank. However, this options is not supported right now and we can certain keep you posted once we launch this service for planning your wedding.
What should I do if my payment fails?
Please retry making the payment after ensuring that the information entered is accurate, including all account details, billing addresses and passwords. If your payment still fails, you can use the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment option, if available on the payment page to place your order. If your payment is debited from your account after a payment failure, it will be credited back within 7-10 days, after we receive a confirmation from the bank.